CHES Make-A-Wish Week
Next week, November 11-15th, is our Annual Make-A-Wish Money Week. This is an event that we hold each year to raise $5,000 and grant the wish of a seriously ill child in our area. Then, that child comes here to CHES where we get to have a reveal celebration and we magically grant their one true wish. The blass that raises the most money for the entire week will get a Donut Party.
*Please count and label your child's money each day before you send it in to his/her teacher.
Monday, Nov. 11th
– Penny Day - All students will bring in Pennies
· Tuesday, Nov. 12th – Nickel Day - All students will bring in Nickles
· Wednesday, Nov. 13th – Dime Day - All students will bring in Dimes
· Thursday, Nov. 14th – Quarter Day - All students will bring in Quarters
Friday, Nov. 15th
– Dollars and Donations Day ** - All students will bring in Dollars & Donations
**This day is very important, if you know of a person or business
that may want to donate, please ask them to help! Checks made payable to the Make-A-Wish Foundation are tax deductible.
Thank you for your help,
Ms. Emy, Mrs. Watson and Spotlight Classes